Norsk Enøk og Energi AS (Norwegian Energy Efficiency Inc, NEE) is a consulting company with focus on advisory, engineering and information services within the field of energy. Working to promote efficient stationary energy use and reduce CO2 emissions is the core of all our business. Interdisciplinary expertise combined with extensive technical skills are our major strengths. We meet the needs of both private and public clients such as building owners, industry, energy suppliers, public enterprises (e.g. Enova SF), local and central authorities.
We have three business areas:
- Energy efficiency and Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
- Renewable heating – production and distribution
- Energy and information consultancy
Main areas of expertise:
– Energy efficiency in buildings, including Energy Performance Contracting (EPC)
– Studies/analyses of alternative energy sources (potential, economy, fuel etc)
– District heating – planning and engineering, site management
– Communication, training and education (target groups such as teachers, school children, operation and maintenance personnel)
– International projects (covering all areas of expertise)
NEE has more than 20 years of experience with energy efficiency and renewable energy and are now 26 employees situated in four different places in the eastern part of Norway. Our strength lies in local presence combined with high knowledge and expertise within our business areas. Large and long term owners have contributed to our reputation as a solid and flexible partner. We focus on technically good solutions and long term profitability for each project .
Our largest business area is Energy Performance Contracting (EPC), implementing energy efficiency measures in large building conglomerates from start to finish guaranteeing specified yearly energy savings as a part of a long term binding agreement with the EPC client.
We hold a unique expertise along the value chain of development of renewable energy and energy efficiency. We offer the services of reviews, analyses and feasibility studies to identify energy projects, energy management and engineering of local and district heating projects including conversion to renewable heating systems.
NEE works as a trusted partner for our customers in a growing market for sustainable and renewable energy solutions, where both technical and communication skills are in demand.
Over the years NEE has taken part in several international projects – in recent years mostly within the framework of EUs Intelligent Energy Europe programme (IEE). We have been both international project leaders and partners.